The latest information from the IRS can be found at https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/filing-and-payment-deadlines-questions-and-answers
- The filing date for 2019 returns was April 15, 2020, and is now July 15, 2020.
- 1st Quarter 2020 Estimated taxes which were due April 15, 2020 are now due July 15, 2020.
- 2nd Quarter 2020 Estimated taxes which were due June 15, 2020 are still due June 15, 2020 – however can be combined with the 1st quarter payment and paid on July 15, 2020
- IRA, HSA, Employer pension contributions can be made up until July 15, 2020
- IRS is still processing refunds within 21 days
Please let us know if you have any questions. Our offices are open for telephone calls, video chats, and email.
Stay safe, and Wash Your Hands.